How does home monitoring work in Madison?
After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is worth every penny.
See how Madison home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having a professional there to support you in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is the right option for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your home or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the situation and will function as the primary touch point for local responders in the event you are not at home.
Essentially, you might consider monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel connected to your security equipment. This provides more than just inner peace as you have real-life specialists to guide you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup on call in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making sure those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more vital when a crisis happens while you’re away. Consider your smoke detector tripping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to notice the sound of the blaring siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Madison home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this important, centralized interface. Along with being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your smart home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality giving you the chance to speak directly to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to call for help with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to locate your phone when a disaster strikes, you’ll still be able to talk with your support team right through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Madison security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and order a comprehensive Madison smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you should have. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it comes with our popular packages. If you would like to enhance the protection of your home, call (608) 470-6808 or fill out the following form to start.