Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Madison?
Your new nursery is nearly complete for your darling bundle of joy. You dedicated countless hours building the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even included the final touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep an eye on your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a regular audio monitor or take it to another level and utilize the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Although it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Madison, it’s a great choice when you recognize the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Madison are ideal baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and reachable through an easy-to-use home security app. This provides you convenience and comfort since you can monitor your child from anywhere via your smartphone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll get detailed, high-quality footage of your child. You can even view recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you may verbalize to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. Even better, you are able to utilize the 2-way talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your newborn decides sleep time is over and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-activated updates sent straight to your phone.
- One-tap communications: Although this perk is generally for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy press of a button, your child can contact you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a terrific bonus. If you see that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it could be a bit uncomfortable in the room, you may adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with one mobile app.
Customize Your Madison smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Madison smart home and get the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can supply. Contact (608) 470-6808 today and learn how we can make your home safer and more convenient for everyone.